Chianti DOCG Ducceto
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Sangiovese.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest at the end of September, vinification with 2 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C. Bottling takes place 6 months after harvesting allowing for a longer maturing on the lees, which lends this wine its characteristic roundness.
- COLOUR: Deep ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Fruity with scents of red berry fruits.
- TASTE: Juicy, with an intense, round and harmonious taste.
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 12,5% vol.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, braised meats, red and white meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.