Chianti DOCG Campinoti
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Sangiovese.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: The grapes harvested in the third week of September are vinified using modern fermentation technologies. After malolactic fermentation the wine is matured on the lees for 3 / 4 months, after which it is bottled.
- COLOUR: Brilliant ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Intense, of red fruits and minerals.
- TASTE: With good body and a very elegant tannicity.
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 12,5% vol.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, red and white meats, ripe cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.