- GRAPE VARIETY: 80% Sangiovese, 20% Canaiolo.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the month of September, vinification with 2 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 1-2 months. Bottling 6 months after harvesting.
- COLOUR: Bright, brilliant ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Fine and fragrant with notes of fresh fruit.
- TASTE: Harmonious, round and very elegant.
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 13,5% vol.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, braised meats, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.
- BOTTLE: Available in bordolese bottle, half bordolese, magnum and fiasco paglia (straw-covered flask).