- GRAPE VARIETY: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Mechanical harvesting starting around mid september. Pressing and destemming. Short cold maceration in small steel tanks at controllated temperature fot 26 hours. Fermentation temperatures range between 28/30°C. Maceration lasts for 15/20 days. Racking at the and of maceration. Malolactic fermentation in stell. The ageing is 12 months in repeatedly uses French aok barriquest and 3 months in the bottle.
- COLOUR: Bright ruby red with purple hues.
- BOUQUET: Earthy and charry aromas whit hints of vanilla.
- TASTE: Rich, soft and mineral mouthfeel, lengthy and sapid finisch.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, braised meats, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.