Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 80% Sangiovese, 20% Canaiolo.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the second decade of September, vinification with 2 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and maceration on the skins for approx. 2 weeks. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 1-2 months. Bottling 12 months after harvesting. The wine is put on the market 2 months after bottling.
- COLOUR: Bright, brilliant ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Intensely winy with scents of red fruits.
- TASTE: Harmonious, round and very elegant.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, braised meats, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.