- GRAPE VARIETY: Sangiovese 100%.
- DENOMINATION: Toscana Rosso IGT.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: A careful selection of Sangiovese grapes is performed in the 2nd week of October with traditional techniques and then macerated for 3 weeks. After racking and malolactic fermentation, the wine is placed in new French oak barriques, 20% of which are new, for 24 months. After this period it is blended and bottled after necessary treatment.
- COLOUR: Deep ruby red with garnet nuances.
- BOUQUET: Intense, very complex, with hints of red fruit, cherry and plum, combined with spicy notes of coffee, cocoa and cinnamon.
- TASTE: Very powerful and persistent, the tannins firm yet supple.
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 14% vol.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, game, braised and red meat.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.