Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Sangiovese.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the second half of September, vinification with 3 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and maceration on the skins for approx. 25 days. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 4-6 months. Bottling 24 months after harvesting. The wine is put on the market 4 months after maturing in the bottle.
- COLOUR: Deep ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Intense, with scents of ripe blackberry and cherry, complex and elegant.
- TASTE: With great body, persistent, and with a pleasantly harmonious tannicity.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, game and braised meats, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.