Skip to main content
- LINE: Kymera.
- DENOMINATION: Puglia IGT.
- GRAPE VARIETY: Primitivo, Montepulciano, Sangiovese.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the month of September, 48 hours of pre-maceration at 6°C, vinification with 2 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and two weeks of maceration. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 1-2 months. Bottling 6 months after harvesting.
- COLOUR: Deep ruby red with purplish hues.
- BOUQUET: Ripe fruits, plums and spicy notes.
- ALCOHOL STRENGTH: 14%.
- TASTE: Full, harmonious with round tannins, persistent.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, braised meats, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.
- PACKAGE: Also available in 5 Lt. and 20 Lt. Bag-In-Box.