Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Sangiovese.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the second half of September, vinification with 3 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and 3 weeks of maceration. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 4-6 months. Bottling from 16 to 18 months after harvesting.
- COLOUR: Intense ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Intense and fruity, with notes of ripe fruit and spices.
- TASTE: Dry, of great quality and elegance.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts. braised meats, white and read meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.
- BOTTLE: Available in 750ml bottle, half 375ml bottle, magnum 1.5lt bottle.