Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 80% Sangiovese, 20% Canaiolo.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the month of September, vinification with 2 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and one week of maceration. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is prepared for bottling, which takes place 6 months after harvesting.
- COLOUR: Brilliant ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Persistent, with a delicate scent of violets and fresh fruit.
- TASTE: Round and harmonious, good body and soft tannins.
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 13% vol.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C.