Skip to main content
- DENOMINATION: Veneto Rosso IGT.
- GRAPE VARIETY: Cabernet 60% Merlot 40%.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Merlot harvested in the second week of September and Cabernet harvested in the first week of October. Vinification takes place at controlled temperature and with 3 daily pumpings over; after a maceration of 2 weeks the wine is kept in oak casks for 12 months.
- COLOUR: Deep ruby red with purple hues, brownish edges as the wine matures in bottle.
- BOUQUET: Intense ripe red fruits, toasted notes.
- TASTE: Smooth, silky, ripe red fruits.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Meditation wine. During meals it pairs well with roasts and red meats, seasoned cheeses and spiced game.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.