Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 80% Trebbiano, 20% Malvasia.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: The grapes harvested in the month of September are pressed very softly. Vinification takes place at a controlled temperature of 18°C and, once fermentation is over, the wine is stabilised and then bottled.
- COLOUR: Light straw yellow.
- BOUQUET: Intense, with notes of white flowers.
- TASTE: Fresh and smooth, with a good aromatic persistence.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Raw vegetables with olive oil dip (pinzimonio), pasta with light sauces, white meats and soft cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 10-12°C.