Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Sangiovese.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the second/third decade of September, vinification with 3 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and 2-3 weeks of maceration. After racking the wine matures for about 12 months in oak casks and then for another 2-3 months in the bottle before being put on the market.
- COLOUR: Deep ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Characteristic and intensely fruity with notes of cherry and blackberry.
- TASTE: Dry, warm and slightly tannic.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Pasta with meat sauce, roasts, red meats and game.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.