Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: Blend of typical red grapes.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the month of September, vinification with 2 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and one week of maceration. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is prepared for bottling, which occurs 4 months after harvesting.
- COLOUR: Brilliant ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Winy and ripe.
- TASTE: Round and harmonious, very pleasant, but not excessively demanding.
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 13% vol.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Pasta with meat sauce, grilled vegetables, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C.
- PACKAGE: Also available in 5 Lt., 10 Lt. and 20 Lt. Bag-In-Box.