Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: The grapes harvested in the second week of September are pressed very softly. Vinification takes place at a controlled temperature of 16°C in stainless steel vats. After maturing 3-4 months on fine lees the wine is stabilised and then bottled.
- COLOUR: Light straw yellow.
- BOUQUET: Intense, floral and fruity.
- TASTE: Dry, fresh and with good persistence, harmonious, with a characteristic bitter aftertaste (bitter almond).
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Pasta with white sauces, dishes of fish, eggs and white meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 8-12°C.