Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: Blend of typical white grapes.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: The grapes harvested in the month of September are pressed very softly. Vinification takes place at a controlled temperature of 18°C and the wine is bottled approx.4 months after harvesting.
- COLOUR: Light straw yellow.
- BOUQUET: Good intensity with notes of white flowers.
- TASTE: Fresh and smooth, with a good aromatic persistence.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Raw vegetables with olive oil dip (pinzimonio), pasta with light sauces, white meats and soft cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 10-12°C.
- PACKAGE: Also available in 5 Lt., 10 Lt. and 20 Lt. Bag-In-Box.